Thursday, April 21, 2005
Still to come...
- I need to finish the Ceasers Bath meme (finished)
- Write about the drive back to Long Beach (a very tense one)
- The day with my Aunt at Shoreline Village
- Redando Beach
- Hunington Beach (surfers paradise...and mine too growing up as a skater chick...)
- Phoenix/Mesa Arizona and the drive back to NM...$2 Margaritas in Shoho
- Bitchfest: Pizza and beer with Jake
So yeah, who knew it would take me over a month just to write about one week. In other unrelated to spring break news...I am trying to finish a book called "The Pacific War 1931-1945" By Saburo Ienaga about the Japanese involvement in WW1 and WW2. Then I have to read "In the Realm of a Dying Emperor" by Norma Field so that I can write an essay on the militarism and patriotism in Japanese society. That is due April 29th. I guess I should get back to it.