Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Ceasar's bath meme
Behold, the Caesar's Bath meme! List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can't really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I): “Nice. Nice. Not thrilling… but nice.”
This is just a rough draft...I still need to think about it
1. Usher- Why does everyone like Usher? He isn't the greatest singer, he only has one verse and then sings the chorus "over and over again" and thats it! He annoys me.
2. Reality TV shows- Not like QESG but shows like "Survivor" or "The Bachelorette". "Fear Factor" is totally discusting and I just don't get what is so appealing about these shows that are tottally stupid.
3. Piercings- I'm cool with just about any body piercing except those guys who get those really big disk thingies in there ears. They cover up practically half their ears and not only does it look painfull, but it makes them look like aliens or something.
4. Putting tuition on your credit card- This one is pretty self explanitory.
5. I can't think of a 5th one so I'll update tomorrow with my final draft for this.
Find out more about body piercing story