Thursday, April 28, 2005
Ceasars Bath Meme (revised and completed)
1. Usher- Why does everyone like Usher? He isn't the greatest singer, he only has one verse and then sings the chorus "over and over again" and thats it! He annoys me.
2.Reality TV shows- Including but not limited to Fear Factor, Survivor, Bachlorette, Who Wants to Marry My Dad and various other stupid over-dramatized shows. This does not include QESG or home makeover shows like Trading Spaces (at least those shows are doing things to better other people, not to see who can eat the most brown lacruse spiders).
3. Radio Station flippers- This only bugs me when I am driving. I think the driver should get to decide what music to listen too and it just annoys me when I'm driving and someone, not mentioning any names (Jeremy and Crystal) change the radio station fifty million times a minute. I feel like installing an electric shock thing into the radio so everytime they touch it they will shock themselves. (Although knowing Jere and Crys they'd enjoy it).
4.Putting tuition on your credit card- This one is pretty self explanitory. I just don't understand why someone would do it. But please feel free to enlighten me.
5. Clubing- I've been to one, but don't understand the whole concept of dancing, getting drunk, dancing more, and then ending up sleeping with someone you don't know. True, thats just the stereotype of clubs but still, the drinks are way to expensive for a poor college student, the guys when I went weren't that cute and the music wasn't the best.
2. Reality TV is a new low in the sewer of programming. My prediction is that it won't be long before we have shows (on cable?) where people graphically, sexually degrade themselves a la Fear Factor for cash prizes.
3. I don't get the radio at all. Why bother with it?
4. Mental defects. That has to be the explanation.
5. Dancing: See #4. Getting drunk: Well...that ain't so bad. Random one-night stands: Probably the combination of mental defects and the alcohol. It's a sad world.